MEDICAL INSTITUTE FOR SCREENING TEST
Established in 2012 presently more than 4000 students from India studying medical degree at Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Georgia, Ukraine, China & Kazakhstan.
MIST is involved in
- Providing Quality Education, Guidance & Training.
- Faculty Sharing from India to Partner Colleges.
- Install & Manage Hi-Tech Education in Partner college campuses.
- Performance Appraisal and Special Training for Students and Teachers.
- Managing students & Parents Relationship through out their study and post study program.
Vision & Mission
To provide High Quality Hi-Tech Education to all our students in the field of Medicine.
Be Together, Develop Together, Prosper Together
ONE TO ONE HIGH IMPACT TEACHING MODEL
- More Than 80 Best Professors From India Delivering One To One High Impact Teaching In India As Well As Abroad.
- Live- One To One Understanding Of All The Concepts Of Medicine
- Live- Doubt Clearing Sessions With Renowned Professors From India
- Use Of Modern Technology Including Audio Visual Aids Like Pen Tablet/ Take Note Hi-Tech Teaching.
TUNING PROGRAM- IN HOUSE CAMPUS IN INDIA
- Students Vacation Training Program Conducted At The Campus In India In The Vacations After Each Year.
- Theoretical Didactic Lectures.
- Practical Training In The Practical Labs In India Inside The Campus.
- Clinical Training From The Best Doctors In India.
- Bridging the syllabus gap between the MCI and Abroad syllabus.
STUDENT ASSESSMENT PROGRAM
Dedicated Software Analysis Incorporating-
- Online Examination Performance.
- Reports Sent Instantaneously to Faculties.
- Overall Summary And Feedback to The Student And Management.
- Suggests improvement area to enhance the performance of individual student.
- We not only target the Indian licensing exam but we do focus on other licensing examination like USMLE/ AMC and others to give a wider horizon to our students.
LICENSING EXAM- EXIT EXAM
The FMGE-screening test has been introduced through the screening test regulations 2002. As per the regulations, “An Indian citizen/overseas citizen of India possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with medical council of India or any state medical council on or after 15-03-2002 shall have to qualify a screening test conducted by the prescribed authority for that purpose as per the provisions of section 13 of the act. ”
MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA SCREENING TEST
Dedicated software analysis incorporating-
- 300 Multiple choice with single correct response questions.
- English Language.
- Through a Computer network.
Subject Wise Distribution In %
WHY MIST is preferred by STUDENTS & UNIVERSITIES ACROSS THE GLOBE
- In order to achieve better results for international medical graduates in the respective licensure examination, various universities have signed legal agreement with our institute mist, for imparting effective, targeted teaching to be delivered at their respective colleges.
- We have a large data base of questions related to different licensing examinations including MCI/ USMLE/ PLAB/ AMC/ NMC Exams etc.